Below content is about Documentum Certification (E20-120).
LINK : http://mylearn.emc.com/portals/home/ml.cfm?actionID=372
I gave EMC Proven Professional Exam (E20-120), few days ago. And i am happy to say that i have cleared the exam with 87%.
For my preparation, i had to search many places for help/guidance/suggestions.
In fact, i found few links and some material from “WWW”
Finally, from the mixture i found, i consolidated all the content and added little of my experience and placed the things before you and i hope u can takeoff for the preparation
> I took exam in NIIT, basheerbagh, Hyderabad.
> Just go there, pay Rs 10,000/- and get your slot booked for the examination
> Instructor will provide a system and logs into the machine with ID and pwd
> I selected “EMC Other” (option) to begin my examination
> There will be 60 questions to attempt and time will be 2 hours
> All are single answered questions (To be more techi…radio buttons)
> You need to get 71% of marks to clear the exam (~43 questions)
> And lastly you could get the print out of your exam report
1) Content Server Fundamentals — Very Important
2) Know about other products (CIS, Federation etc) and purpose of these (9-questions from Architecture)
3) Webtop User Guide (6.5) –> Presets and Relationships and Virtual documents
questions were like steps to create components/child docs in VD
3) Concepts Aspects, Presets and Relationships
4) Technical Fundamentals of Documentum (I had hard copy of 5.25, get the latest if possible)
5) 4-5 Questions from DQL alone (DQL Reference Guide)
6) EMC Site practice test and some other links (15 questions)
7) Go thru Pawan Kumar book, and attempt practice questions. (It helped me knowing few things, which i was unaware earlier)
8 ) Last but not least dm_cram website (no questions from this site, but take exams and know ur confidence level topic wise)
Exam Description :
NOTE : After exam when i prepared a list of questions appeared most of questions/concepts were there in CS Fundamentals
Section Wise questions
Content Management : 21
Users and Groups : 6
Object Security : 3
Workflow and LC : 9
Administration : 12
Architecture : 9
Questions appeared in my exam
Sample Questions from WWW
EMC & Other Links
EXAM Retake Policy
If you do not pass an exam on your first attempt, you may retake the exam at any time.If you do not pass an exam on your second attempt, then you must wait at least 2 weeks (14 days) between each addition attempt.
If you need to retake an exam that you have already passed in order to fulfill a certification track requirement, you may do so after 3 months